Antioxidants Provided by Noni
Stay Healthy with a Stronger Immune System
Noni has been in use as a medicinal herb in various cultures around the world for several thousand years. Its traditional use relating to immunity includes combating bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections. It is used to help respiratory disorders, sore throat, gum infections, fever, headache, diarrhea, and indigestion. It is considered to have anti-inflammatory effects and is also a common remedy for joint pain.
A Scientific Understanding of How Noni Works
There is a large jump from traditional uses to a more scientific understanding of how Noni may work. Recent studies are helping to explain how Noni supports immune health.
Dendritic cells are the important cells of your immune system that identify an invader and then help mount the higher-powered adaptive immune response. A May 2009 study showed that Noni activated dendritic cells and consequently boosted the production of B cells that make antibodies against a specific invader. This type of boosting of the adaptive immune system is relevant to fighting the flu, as well as other infections.
Scientific Case Study Findings
- Another study showed that Noni goes to work right away to boost the important natural killer cells, a vital part of the front line innate immune system. Yet another study shows that Noni activates macrophages (front line innate immunity) by stimulating their receptors (cannabinoid 2 receptors -CB2), while simultaneously increasing interferon production (a signal that stimulates dendritic cells to mount the adaptive immune response).
- A study with newborn calves showed that Noni could boost the natural defense system against E. coli.
- A number of researchers are conforming that Noni activates multiple immune cells. In one animal study this led to significant anti-tumor activity – information that is consistent with a better immune response for fighting infection.
- Other interesting studies on Noni show that it exerts an anti-inflammatory effect and protects the liver. One study showed that Noni helps the liver make less xanthine oxidase, a finding that supports the traditional use of Noni for gout. Noni is not only non-toxic at very high doses it has been shown to reduce liver lesions upon toxic exposure. Thus, Noni facilitates the needed inflammation of the natural immune response as well as offering anti-inflammatory protection for healthy cells while it assists the liver to perform better under stress.
- Another property of Noni is that it has relaxing attributes, accomplished by helping to potentiate the relaxing neurotransmitter system of GABA. This feature will help calm stress during the day (which is immune suppressive) as well as making Noni a good choice for a before bed immune support nutrient that is likely to contribute to restful sleep.
Collectively, this data shows that Noni activates macrophages and natural killer cells of the front line immune troops (innate immunity) while also stimulating dendritic cells to activate T cells and mount antibody production by the higher-powered adaptive immune system.
All of this newer science supports Noni’s traditional use with sore throats respiratory problems, and bacterial and viral infections. Since it also has a gentle-on-your-body profile it is reasonable to consider Noni as an option in your immune support toolbox during any cold and flu season.
Premium Organic Noni
For centuries Islanders of the South Pacific have benefited from the amazing healing powers of Noni. Now you can too with Premium Organic Noni. With Noni's long list of health benefits; full of antioxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, a natural antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and full of vitamins and nutrients, improve your health by having Noni daily. Your health demands the powers of Noni. Get your Premium Organic Noni today.
Buy Organic Noni Here
- Health Uses for Noni Fruit
- Home Remedies with Noni Fruit
- Strengthen Your Immune System
- Importance of Antioxidants
- Noni Fights Arthritis
- Health Benefits of Noni
- More Health Benefits of Noni
- Introduction to Noni
- Noni Plant Video
- Nutritional Benefits of Noni
- What are Health Benefits of Noni Fruit
- What are Health Benefits of Noni Juice
- What is a Noni Fruit
- What is Noni Fruit
Additional Topics of Interest
Join Our Mailing List
Stay current with free training, millionaire tips and additional ways to improve your health and increase your wealth.